Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Via Vite

After the Reds Opening Day game we went to dinner at Via Vite. We come here pretty often, but mostly for brunch on the weekends. It's been awhile since we've really had dinner here. Via Vite has such a fun atmosphere located on Fountain Square & Chef Christian is usually seen helping bring out the plates and working in the kitchen. He's always busy, but never too busy to say stop and say hi. Since we come so often we've gotten to know some of the waitstaff and they're always extremely friendly and helpful. 

We decided to skip pasta this day and I'm glad we did. When we came here for brunch a few weeks ago I had the best pizza. I decided to go this route again. Rob opted for a healthier option. 

We started with the Veal and Ricotta Meatballs 'alla Cibreo' with Parmigiano Reggiano. These were amazing - I'll never have a 'regular' meatball again. That's hard for me to say - my Grandpa makes fantastic meatballs...He's got competition and I'll let him know. 

Since I had such delicious pizza last time, I decided to keep on that path. I ordered the 'Prosciutto cotto e Funghi' -- Italian Ham and Mushrooms. They did it again - amazing.

Rob ordered the Herb Encrusted Wild Caught Yellowfin Tuna with Tuscan 'cavolfiore rifatto,' 15-year old Balsamic Vinegar, and fennel pollen


Via Vite on Urbanspoon


No comments:

Post a Comment