Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Nada Doble Tiempo

Saturday afternoon Rob and I tried going to tea at Orchids. They only serve tea from 2-4pm on Saturdays so we'd been planning this all week long. Little did we know a reservation was required, which we had not made. We'll try again next Saturday! Since we were already downtown and it was a nice sunny day, we decided to walk around, do some shopping and pop into Nada for lunch. We hadn't been to Nada in a while so I was looking forward to the change of pace. 

Rob's order was the Chicken Tortilla Soup

And the Tuna Escabeche Salad

I tried the Shrimp Tacos and they were unlike any I've had before. I wished I could have a third taco instead of the salad, they were that good.

Rob took this downtime to fill out an entire notepad for the Cincinnati Reds Home Plate Sweepstakes

He takes this very seriously...Here's hoping he wins something!

On Sunday morning we wanted to get brunch - guess where we ended up? Back to Nada we went! I'm not complaining, I love this place. We ordered a few apps for the table (oysters, boca fries and chips/queso.)


Rob went with the Pork Green Chile Enchiladas

Chris had the Eggs Benedicto with Goetta

I had the Eggs Benedicto with Crab - I was late snapping a picture. 

Nada was just as good for brunch as it was for lunch - even two days in a row it still satisfied and left me wanting more.




Nada on Urbanspoon


No comments:

Post a Comment