Monday, March 25, 2013

Brown Dog Cafe

On Friday night we went to The Brown Dog Cafe in Blue Ash. We had heard great things about it so we took a peak at the website earlier in the week and decided this was a must! It's a fun, local restaurant. Their motto is 'Fine dining for people who like food, not fluff.' Although we like food and fluff, sometimes it's places like this that are real hidden gems. 

It really was an excellent meal. And did I mention the bread? The bread was AMAZING...




Rob's Beet and Goat Cheese Salad

My Baby Bleu Salad

Rob had the Steak and Egg entree

Since our trip to Orchid's I've been wanting duck again, which is so out of character. I typically choose anything seafood when I have the chance. I decided to step out of my comfort zone and try the Mediterranean Duck

The Brown Dog cafe has a lot of healthy, gluten free options. It's partnered with Christ Hospital and has many heart healthy approved dishes.

*Sorry for the poor picture quality. It's a pretty dark restaurant and we already feel ridiculous taking pictures, adding a flash doesn't quite help.


Brown Dog Cafe on Urbanspoon


No comments:

Post a Comment