Monday, February 25, 2013

Brunch with Friends

Rob and I love Cumin Brunch so we invited Megan and Ryan to join us on Sunday. They had never been so we were excited to show them one of our favorite spots. I think overall, they enjoyed it!

The Boys


Megan ordered the Eggs Your Way dish, I think I'll be trying this once I'm tired of the Benedict

Rob had the Shrimp & Grits, which looked interesting, but he said it was fantastic. He also ordered a side of  Potato Fritters which he didn't love. I thought they were pretty good. 

Ryan ordered the Croque Madame, which he said was really good, but look how tiny it was. Not a significant amount of food

I was boring and went with my Benedict order which I still love

We had a bit of a Sunday Funday and went to Mt. Adams to watch the UC game after brunch.

Cumin Eclectic Cuisine on Urbanspoon


No comments:

Post a Comment